|Monday - Saturday||7am - 10.30pm|
|Sunday||8am - 10.30pm|
And get these Plus benefits
Whether your sights are set on shedding a few pounds, improving general fitness or developing an ironman physique we have everything you need to lift you out of the ordinary into the extraordinary. We’ve got cross trainers, treadmills and bench presses galore but if you’re feeling slightly adventurous and fancy a new challenge why not try one of our 50+ free fitness classes?
Inside the gym
- James Shirvell Gym Manager
- Leon Fisher Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Dedicated ladies only area
- Rehydrate with Sports water
- Dumbbells up to 50KG
- Free Wi-Fi
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Personal trainers available
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
FREE GROUP CLASSES
For those that prefer working out in groups you can choose from more than 50 free classes to suit your speed whether it’s the high-intensity of a fast fat burn or the slow-burning stretch exercises which reach the parts other work-outs cannot reach.
All new members get a free induction to explain how the equipment works and to assess your needs, so join today to get your fitness regime off to a flyer or book a day pass online if you want a taste of things to come.
LADIES ONLY AREA
We know sometimes ladies prefer to workout in an area dedicated to them. So here at PureGym you'll find just that an area only accessible to our female members.
HOW TO FIND US
Our postcode is HA8 7JG. Members can benefit from the free parking at Broadwalk Shopping Centre just across the road, where you can park for 90 minutes for free.
We’re a two-minute walk away from Edgware tube and bus station. Bus numbers 32, 142, 204 and 251 will drop you off right outside the gym. From Edgware tube station turn left onto Station Road and you’ll find the club on your right.