Welcome to London Edgware
EVERYTHING YOU NEED
Whether your sights are set on shedding a few pounds, improving general fitness or developing an ironman physique we have everything you need to lift you out of the ordinary into the extraordinary. We’ve got cross trainers, treadmills and bench presses galore but if you’re feeling slightly adventurous and fancy a new challenge why not take a stab at tabata or give bokwa a bash? Got the boxing bug but taking a beating not your thing? Then get into the ring with the non-contact Pure Boxfit which hits all the right spots without delivering a knockout punch.
FREE GROUP CLASSES
For those that prefer working out in groups you can choose from more than 50 free classes to suit your speed whether it’s the high-intensity of a fast fat burn or the slow-burning stretch exercises which reach the parts other work-outs cannot reach.
All new members get a free induction to explain how the equipment works and to assess your needs, so join today to get your fitness regime off to a flyer or book a day pass online if you want a taste of things to come.
HOW TO FIND US
Our postcode is HA8 7JG. Members can benefit from the free parking at Broadwalk Shopping Centre just across the road, where you can park for 90 minutes for free.
We’re a two-minute walk away from Edgware tube and bus station. Bus numbers 32, 142, 204 and 251 will drop you off right outside the gym. From Edgware tube station turn left onto Station Road and you’ll find the club on your right.
So why join?
- A dedicated members area on our website with online training and nutrition guides
- Changing rooms with showers and lockers
- Dumbbells upto 50KG
- Free initial exercise induction
- Free Wi-Fi
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Dedicated ladies only area
- No contract
- Open 24/7 - work out when you want
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious settling
- Over 50 FREE classes a week
- Personal trainers available