Whether you’re new on the fitness scene or working towards a new PB, we have all the tools to help you reach your goals - big or small. Despite being a low-cost gym, all of our 340+ gyms have hundreds of pieces of top-quality equipment, plenty of free fitness classes and we’re also open 24 hours - plus membership is contract free! Our gym also has free parking*.
We want to keep PureGym a safe environment for everyone to work out. If you plan to train at night or during un-staffed hours (check your gym’s hours here), please read our unstaffed hours document here to ensure your safety when at the gym.
View our other Wolverhampton gyms: Gyms in Wolverhampton
Inside the gym
- Luke Edwins Gym Manager
So why join?
- Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details)
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Dumbbells up to 50KG
- Free Wi-Fi
- Recently refurbished
- Olympic weightlifting platform
- Functional RIG
- Plate loaded kit available
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Fantastic offers and discounts available to print out from our members area
- Personal trainers available
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
How to find us
If you're coming by car, pop WV2 3NH into your SatNav and park in our on-site free parking. *Parking restrictions may apply. Please check in the car park before you enter the gym. PureGym is not responsible for any parking fines.
Get the 81, 126 or 905 bus to bus stop L, which is 30 seconds from the club.