Whether you’re looking to shed a few pounds, improve your fitness levels, recuperate from injury or work towards a peak physique, we have everything you need to get your body moving in the right direction at our gym in West Bromwich. Not only are we a low-cost gym, we are open 24 hours, membership is contract-free and we are packed with high-quality equipment and free fitness classes. We’re making fantastic improvements to this gym so you can enjoy a bigger functional area, more free weights and a new cycle studio once work is complete.
View our 9 gyms in Birmingham: Gyms in Birmingham
Inside the gym
Kit & facilities
Improve your endurance and stamina with our fantastic range of cardio equipment from treadmills and rowers to spin bikes and more!
Increase strength and build muscle mass in our large free weights area packed with high quality dumbbells, weights benches and squat racks.
Get strong and toned with our excellent range of fixed weights machines, including the leg press, lat-pull down, chest press, and much more.
All changing rooms have lockers, showers, hairdryers and plug sockets for your own appliances – and everything’s deep cleaned every day.
Work out in a group at our free fitness classes! We have over 50 free classes available every week, from fat-burning indoor cycling and circuits to legs bums and tums.
Improve your flexibility or challenge yourself to a bodyweight workout in our spacious multi-functional area.
So why join?
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Over 40 FREE classes a week
- Open 24/7 - work out when you want
- Dumbbells up to 50KG
- Free Wi-Fi
- Olympic weightlifting platform
- NEW plate loaded kit
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Battle Ropes
- Plyo Boxes
- Changing rooms with showers and lockers
- Free initial exercise induction
- Fantastic offers and discounts available to print out from our members area
- Personal trainers available
How to find us
If you're coming by car, pop B70 8NS into your SatNav
The car-park currently used for PureGym West Bromwich is under new ownership. As a result there's a new system in place when you park.
Here's a breakdown of the new parking process:
- Charges apply 24 hours a day
- New prices are 1 hour (40p), 2 hours (80p), 3 hours (£2.40)
- You can pay (using coins only*) at the machine outside the manager’s office
- Simply input your registration number and start working out
Don't forget to pay each time on arrival or you may be fined £100.
The great news is we've negotiated with Tesco and you can now use their car-park for free after 6pm until 8am and Sunday’s are free! ( 80p per hour at all other times).
If you have any questions about parking at PureGym, please speak to a member of staff
*No change is given so please ensure you have the exact amount.
The 4, 4H and 4M buses will drop you outside the Odeon cinema opposite the club.
We're a 5-minute walk from West Bromwich Central tram stop.