And get these Plus benefits
Looking for a low-cost, high-quality gym to join in Bedford? PureGym Bedford is packed with everything you need to get started: 220+ bits of kit, 50+ classes every week, a team of friendly personal trainers, and an award-winning free app. Plus we’re open 24/7 so you can work out around at a time that suits you.
We’re located in Bedford Heights just off Manton Lane and Brickhill Drive and have free parking* for members.
We want to keep PureGym a safe environment for everyone to work out. If you plan to train at night or during un-staffed hours (check your gym’s hours here), please read our unstaffed hours document here to ensure your safety when at the gym.
Inside the gym
- Sam Groves Gym Manager
- Katarina Hardy Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details)
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Recover with a daily massage
- Dumbbells up to 50KG
- Free Wi-Fi
- Olympic weightlifting platform
- Plate loaded kit available
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Fantastic offers and discounts available to print out from our members area
- Personal trainers available
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
How to find us
By car: If you’re coming by car, pop MK41 7BJ into your navigation system and park for free in the on-site car park. *Parking restrictions may apply. Please check in the car park before you enter the gym. PureGym is not responsible for any parking fines.
By train: We're just one mile away from Bedford train station. Turn left out of the club and continue to the roundabout. Then, turn right and continue straight down until you see the station on the right-hand side. Alternatively, there are bike racks outside the club if you fancy a warm-up before you work out.