As we reopen your gym, opening hours and class availability are subject to change. Opening hours information can be found on your gym’s homepage and information about classes is on your gym’s classes page.
Get up and running at our great-value gym in Bradford which welcomes everyone and every body. Our gym in Idle is jam-packed with hundreds of pieces of the latest kit and has so many free fitness classes that you won’t know where to start! With 24-hour access and no-contract, low-cost memberships we wonder why you’d want to go anywhere else!
View our 2 gyms in Bradford: Gyms in Bradford
Inside the gym
- Gary Stevens Gym Manager
- Becky Hamilton Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details)
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Dedicated ladies only area
- Rehydrate with Sports water
- Free Wi-Fi
- Olympic weightlifting platform
- Plate loaded kit available
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Fantastic offers and discounts available to print out from our members area
- Personal trainers available
- A dedicated members area on our website with online training and nutrition guides
PureGym is top of the class
Ladies only area
Become a member online
How to find us
Alternatively, Red Line buses 640, 641 and 654 run regularly from within E5 and also on the main roads surrounding the scheme. And if you fancy warming up before you workout there are bike racks outside Morrisons, next door to the gym.
If you're looking for a 24-hour budget gym in Bradford with a ladies only section and ladies only classes, we tick all the boxes so why not sign up today? You won't regret it.
*Parking restrictions may apply. Please check in the car park before you enter the gym. PureGym is not responsible for any parking fines.