PureGym Colchester Retail Park
And get these Plus benefits
Squat, stretch, and press your way to fitness at PureGym Colchester Retail Park. We’re open 24/7 and packed with high-quality kit and 50+ classes each week, included in your contract-free membership.
We’re located in the Colchester Retail Park, next door to Subway. Parking is free*.
We want to keep PureGym a safe environment for everyone to work out. If you plan to train at night or during un-staffed hours (check your gym’s hours here), please read our unstaffed hours document here to ensure your safety when at the gym.
Inside the gym
- Hannah Eldret Assistant Gym Manager
- Byron Smith Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details)
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Dumbbells up to 50KG
- Free Wi-Fi
- Over 2 Floors
- Olympic weightlifting platform
- Functional RIG
- Plate loaded kit available
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing rooms with showers
- Free initial exercise induction
- Personal trainers available
- A dedicated members area on our website with online training and nutrition guides
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Lots of great equipment
- Multi gym access
Get more with a
All the benefts of a
Core membership plus:
- Bring a guest up to 4 times a month
- Freeze your membership anytime
- Bigger discounts on brands
- Multi Gym Access
PureGym memberships are contract-free, so you can join and leave whenever you want. Plus we’re open 24/7 which means you can work out around your schedule.
Whether you want to work your glutes, chest, or work up a sweat, we have all the kit you need to get a good workout. Choose from 70+ cardio machines, fixed pin resistance machines for every major muscle, plate loaded kit, and plenty of barbell bench and squat racks to choose from, or try something different with functional kit like the rig.
Fitness classes included
Make more from your workouts with our instructor-led fitness classes. Choose from classes for cardio, strength, and endurance, and have fun in a group at no extra cost in one of our 50+ classes each week.
How to find us
By car: Colchester Retail Park is left of Westway (A134). At the roundabout, take the 4th exit onto Sheepen Road. Find us by putting this address: Colchester Retail Park, Sheepen Road, Colchester, CO3 3GT in the SatNav. Parking is free for up to 2 hours. *Parking restrictions may apply. Please check in the car park before you enter the gym. PureGym is not responsible for any parking fines.
By bus: there's a bus stop outside St Helena School, 200 metres away from the gym with a good service from bus numbers 16 and 16A.
By train: Colchester Train station is 0.8 miles away – just a short walk from the retail park.
Bike racks are available a few feet from the gym’s entrance.