Looking for a contract-free 24/7 gym in Colne? Our fitness team have helped members smash all kinds of goals, ranging from getting in shape for special events or building muscle mass, to recovering from injury and a whole lot more. We have everything you need - including a massive range of exercise equipment and a timetable of more than 50 free weekly gym classes. We also offer free parking*.
We want to keep PureGym a safe environment for everyone to work out. If you plan to train at night or during un-staffed hours (check your gym’s hours here), please read our unstaffed hours document here to ensure your safety when at the gym.
Inside the gym
- Paul Darville Gym Manager
- Dan Woodhouse Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details)
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Dumbbells up to 50KG
- Free Wi-Fi
- Plate loaded kit available
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Personal trainers available
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
All the latest gym kit
There's plenty of opportunity to try something new at PureGym Colne as we’ve kitted the place out with over 220 pieces of the latest fitness equipment so there’s always something new - and fun – to try.
Free gym classes
Our gym class timetable includes over fifty classes each week and they're all absolutely free. This includes a range of short, intense sessions designed to burn calories and boost your fitness in next to no time
Our memberships are contract free
We’re proud to offer just one type of membership: contract-free! There are no hidden fees or nasty surprises, you'll only ever pay one month at a time and be free to stop, pause and start your membership at any time.
How to find us
You can park for free for two hours in the onsite car park. Alternatively, local buses will drop you off at the stop outside Asda and we’re about ten minutes’ away from Colne train station. *Parking restrictions may apply. Please check in the car park before you enter the gym. PureGym is not responsible for any parking fines.