Everyone and every body is welcome at our high-quality gym in Derby where we have all the gear and loads of ideas to help achieve your fitness targets. Whether you’re looking to drop a dress size, improve your general fitness or reach physical perfection for an endurance test we have everything to suit all tastes.
Please note un-staffed hours are the following:
- Friday - 8PM-10PM
- Saturday - 6AM-8AM, 4PM-10PM
- Sunday - 6AM-8AM, 4PM-10PM
Inside the gym
- Jake Watkins Gym Manager
- Kyle Davis Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Rehydrate with Sports water
- Free Wi-Fi
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Fantastic offers and discounts available to print out from our members area
- Personal trainers available
- A dedicated members area on our website with online training and nutrition guides
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
Your body and bank balance will feel the benefit when you join up because PureGym is great value, contract free and open 24 hours a day so you can come and go as you please at a time that suits you and your busy lifestyle.
State of the art equipment
If you think we’re just a cheap gym focused on keeping costs low then take another look because we have more than 220 state-of-the-art pieces of equipment throughout all of our clubs, meaning we have something to suit all fitness levels.
Free group exercise classes
Members can also try out some of our 50 free classes which operate at different speeds to suit your needs. Whether you want a high-intensity work-out to shift the pounds or a relaxing,low-voltage body-toning experience on the yoga mat we are confident you will find something for you at the UK’s leading chain of gyms.
Join online today
Join online today and get a free induction where you will receive an assessment of your fitness levels and a run-down of how the equipment works. Don’t worry if you forget because you can scan the QR codes on the kit and watch videos on how, for example, our fixed-resistance apparatus, suspension trainers and cycles work. Fitness has never been so much fun. We’re going from strength to strength, so join us for the ride.
How to find us
If you're coming by car, pop DE1 2AB into your SatNav and park in the Riverside car park of Intu Derby shopping centre for a reduced rate of just £1 for two hours between 5.30pm and 7am. Please note that other car parks in the shopping centre may not provide a discounted rate.
Most major bus routes will drop you off nearby at Derby bus stop
Derby rail station is nearby