PureGym Gateshead has loads of new kit, including a brand-new functional zone and a full cardio machine upgrade!
Get down to our great-value gym in Gateshead and experience a whole new approach to fitness, with free parking 24 hours a day*. Whether you want to take advantage of our free classes, find a deal with no contract or join a 24-hour gym which fits in with your busy lifestyle we tick all the boxes.
We want to keep PureGym a safe environment for everyone to work out. If you plan to train at night or during un-staffed hours (check your gym’s hours here), please read our unstaffed hours document here to ensure your safety when at the gym.
View our 4 gyms in the North East: Gyms in Newcastle
Inside the gym
- Ben Render Gym Manager
- Neil Clark Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details)
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Free Wi-Fi
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Personal trainers available
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
How to find us
If you're coming by car, pop NE8 1AG in your sat nav to park in the Tesco car park. We have full free parking 24 hours a day 7 days a week! If attending the club between the hours of 8am and 6pm, please use the machine at the gym entrance for your free 2-hour ticket. However If attending outside these hours, your parking will be free as per the Tesco restrictions. *Parking restrictions may apply. Please check in the car park before you enter the gym. PureGym is not responsible for any parking fines.
We're 100m away from the main bus depot and Metro station at the West end of Jackson Street.