NOTICE TO ALL:
PureGym Holloway Road is temporarily closed for a major £1million refurbishment including an improved layout, some brand new bits of kit, an extended free weights area, a brand new state of the art functional area plus a whole new look and feel.
New members can sign up to Finsbury Park or Highgate which are located nearby this gym. Plus you can register your interest in the box at the top of the page and we'll be in touch when we have more information on when we'll be re-opening.
If you're an existing member, your membership will be frozen, and your PIN will no longer work on your gym or other PureGyms. While your gym is being refurbished you can:
- Transfer your membership to any other gym - if the gym you transfer to is more expensive your monthly membership will increase by the difference, if it is cheaper you will pay a lower membership rate - and we will upgrade you to our premium membership, Plus, for 3 months for free. To transfer, just email [email protected] quoting Holloway Road in the subject line.
- You can leave your membership frozen until we reopen, and no payments will be taken from your bank account. We have already arranged this for you and so there is nothing for you to do. We will be back in touch before the gym reopens and before your membership restarts
View our other gyms in London
Inside the gym
- Philip Zambas Gym Manager
- Danny Constant Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Recover with a daily massage
- Rehydrate with Sports water
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Fantastic offers and discounts available to print out from our members area
- Personal trainers available
- A dedicated members area on our website with online training and nutrition guides
- Exclusive brand discounts on Plus membership
OVER 40 FREE CLASSES A WEEK
Get on a high when you come down to our great-value gym in Holloway Road which offers more than 40 free classes every week. There is no contract either, meaning you can concentrate on getting fit without worrying about your finances.
HIGH QUALITY KIT
Worried that because we are a cheap gym we may have sacrificed on both quantity and quality? Don’t, because we have hundreds of high-quality pieces of equipment at your disposal, so whether you are simply looking to shed a few pounds, work on your general fitness or aim to get ripped we have something for everyone and every body.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED
Hop into the saddle of one of our high-spec exercise bikes or tackle the treadmills or cross trainers to help you reach your fitness targets. If you like upbeat work-outs in a group environment check out the weekly timetables where you can choose from aerobics, zumba or dance, but if you’re feeling brave why not give bokwa a try, go circuit crazy or get the taste for the high-intensity tabata - a fitness class based on quick bursts and short rests.
Fancy a sports massage and sports water at PureGym?
Help support your fitness goal and improve your wellbeing with these extra amenities available now. Enjoy daily access to a hydro sports massage to help you relax, relieve muscular tension and reduce recovery time. Or stay hydrated using our sports water station - available in 6 fruity flavours with added essential vitamins, so you can perform better in your workouts, and in turn, reap better results from your workouts. Top your membership with Sports Water, and you can enjoy 500ml of sports water in the flavour of your choice every time you visit the gym. Adding these extras to your membership is quick and simple. Once you're a member, all you have to do is visit our bolt on’s page , and click on the bolt on you'd like to add to your membership, and get access right away.
JOIN ONLINE TODAY
It’s all go at Holloway Road so why not join online today and get your fitness assessed by a qualified instructor at a free induction in which you will get the low-down about all the kit we have available. Don’t panic if you forget how the equipment works, simply scan the QRs on the kit and watch the videos at your leisure. If you want to sample what we have to offer first, then book a day pass and try before you buy.
How to find us
If you're coming by car, pop N19 4PJ into your SatNav and park in one of the surrounding streets (not valid between 10am to 12 noon).
Take a bus to Manor Gardens bus stop - Buses 43, 271, 253 and 17 all pass through here.
We are situated between Holloway and Upper Holloway London Underground stations.