PureGym Newcastle St James
And get these Plus benefits
If you’re looking for a great-value gym in Newcastle which has plenty of equipment to help you hit your fitness targets, walk this way! Everyone and everybody is welcome at our club which not only has a low-cost contract-free membership, but is also open 24 hours and has lots of free fitness classes to get you moving in the right direction. You'll find us on St James' Boulevard.
View our other gyms in Newcastle: Gyms in Newcastle
We want to keep PureGym a safe environment for everyone to work out. If you plan to train at night or during un-staffed hours, please read our unstaffed hours document here to ensure your safety when at the gym.
Inside the gym
- Stacey Porter Gym Manager
- Marc Irish Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Free Wi-Fi
- Olympic weightlifting platform
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Fantastic offers and discounts available to print out from our members area
- Personal trainers available
- A dedicated members area on our website with online training and nutrition guides
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
Get more with a
All the benefts of a
Core membership plus:
- Bring a guest up to 4 times a month
- Freeze your membership anytime
- Bigger discounts on brands
- Multi Gym Access
No contract, no problem
You're in control of your PureGym journey from start to finish. Our contract-free memberships give you the flexibility to freeze, cancel or switch to another PureGym at any time.
Discover new ways to workout
No one likes to queue. That's why PureGym Newcastle St James contains a massive range of cardio, functional, and resistance equipment, as well as a well-equipped free weight section.
Become a PureGym member
Sign up for PureGym Newcastle St James and discover why we’re the UK’s favourite gym. We’ll send your entry PIN via text.
How to find us
By Car: Pop NE1 4BN into your SatNav and park at the one of the pay-and-display car parks at St James’ Park: Blandford Square and Grainger Town.
By Bus: We’re a one-minute walk from Centre for Life bus stop B.
By Train: We are a two to three minutes away from St James metro station and Central train station.