And get these Plus benefits
No matter what your fitness goal may be, you'll find everything you need at PureGym. Take your pick from the latest gym kit and a huge timetable of group exercise classes included in your membership. Want access to state-of-the-art gym equipment with a low-cost monthly payment (with no contract)? Our gym in St Ives is fitted with over 160+ pieces of equipment, including free weights, fixed resistance machines, and cardio equipment, and will is open 24/7.
We’re located just off Harrison Way, nearby to Morrisons.
We want to keep PureGym a safe environment for everyone to work out. If you plan to train at night or during un-staffed hours, please read our unstaffed hours document here to ensure your safety when at the gym.
Inside the gym
- Chris Baker Gym Manager
- Luke Starling Assistant Gym Manager
- Toby Spence-Jones Fitness Coach
So why join?
- Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details)
- No contract
- Rehydrate with Sports water
- Free Wi-Fi
- Olympic weightlifting platform
- Functional RIG
- Plate loaded kit available
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Lockers on the gym floor
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Dumbbells up to 40kg
- Personal trainers available
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Lots of classes
- Multi gym access
How to find us
By Car: Pop PE27 4NB into your SatNav and find us just off Harrison Way.
By Bus: The nearest bus stop is at Morrisons, a 2-minute walk from the gym.
By Bike: You can find bike racks located nearby to the gym, next to Morrisons.