Welcome to Stirling
Looking for a contract-free gym in Central Scotland?
If your dream gym includes 24/7 access, contract-free memberships, all the essential exercise equipment, and a timetable of more than fifty free gym classes, we’ve made your dream a reality at PureGym Stirling.
We're open 24 hours a day
At PureGym Stirling you can workout at a time to suit you, day or night, as we’re open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. So, whenever you fancy a workout we're ready when you are.
Free gym classes
Our timetable of free group exercise classes contains over 50 free classes each week, including a range of short, intense sessions designed to give you maximum results in the minimum time.
It’s reassuring to know that our memberships contain no catches and no hidden extras. We prefer to keep them simple by making them contract-free and letting members pay one month at a time throughout their fitness journey.
Join PureGym Stirling today
You can join today in seconds. Simply visit our online joining page, select PureGym Stirling and enter your details. You’ll then receive your unique PIN number giving you unlimited access to the club. Believe us, you won’t regret it.
Join online today! No contract, free fitness classes and all the essential gym kit you’ll need.
How to find us
Alternatively, we’re just a five-minute walk away from the train station on Goosecroft Road, and the nearest bus stop is only two minutes away along the A811.
So why join?
- Changing rooms with showers and lockers
- Fantastic offers and discounts available to print out from our members area
- Free initial exercise induction
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- No contract
- Open 24/7 - work out when you want
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious settling
- Over 50 FREE classes a week
- Personal trainers available