From our low monthly price and contract-free memberships, to 24/7 access to our high quality kit, there's plenty of reasons to join our gym in Tunbridge Wells. You can find us conveniently located on Market Square in Royal Victoria Place.
We want to keep PureGym a safe environment for everyone to work out. If you plan to train at night or during un-staffed hours (check your gym’s hours here), please read our unstaffed hours document here to ensure your safety when at the gym.
Inside the gym
- Beth Marsh Gym Manager
- George Campbell Assistant Gym Manager
- Beth Lester Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Rehydrate with Sports water
- Dumbbells up to 50KG
- Free Wi-Fi
- Plate loaded kit available
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Personal trainers available
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
Our gym memberships are contract-free, so you can join and leave whenever you want. And we have three memberships to choose from to suit all budgets!
High quality kit
Whether you prefer to step, squat, or press your way to fitness, our gym in Tunbridge Wells has all the kit you need - multiple squat racks, free weights ranging up to 50kg, plenty of benches, fixed pin resistance machines, and over 70 pieces of cardio equipment to choose from.
Stay motivated with fitness classes
We have over 50+ classes running each week, included in your membership! From morning bootcamp, to post-work legs, bums and tums, there's plenty of cardio and strength classes to choose from.
How to find us
By car: Members can park in the Royal Victoria car park between 7am - 11pm - use postcode TN1 2SW to find us. Parking is £1.60 for 1 hour, £2.80 for 2 hours, or £3.80 for 3 hours.
By bus: Our nearest bus stop is on Victoria Road, just 2 minutes’ walk away, where there’s a regular service from bus numbers 256, 267 and 283. There are also bike racks right outside the club.