And get these Plus benefits
PureGym Wisbech is a vibrant and energetic gym with a free weights area, fixed resistance machines, cardio equipment and cycle studio.
Fitness classes are included in your membership, and there’s one for every ability and workout goal. See all fitness classes here.
If you’re new to the gym or want to get to know your way around, you can book an induction with a PureGym Personal Trainer.
PureGym Wisbech is inside Tesco on Cromwell Road in Wisbech. On site free parking is available for members.
Inside the gym
- Krzysztof Masiarz Gym Manager
- Nicholas Ward Assistant Gym Manager
- Imogen Baker Fitness Coach
So why join?
- Free parking (restrictions may apply, see below for details)
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Dedicated ladies only area
- Rehydrate with Sports water
- Free Wi-Fi
- Olympic weightlifting platform
- Functional RIG
- Plate loaded kit available
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Personal trainers available
- Studio instructor led classes
- Lots of classes
- Lots of great equipment
Our flexible gym memberships are contract-free, so you can cancel anytime. And if you move, you can change gyms, no problem.
Ladies only area
PureGym Wisbech has a ladies only area with cardio, free weights and resistance equipment including a smith machine and climb mill.
Classes included in your membership
Lose weight, tone up, gain muscle or improve strength and endurance with our fitness classes at no extra cost. Check out our class page for more info.
Join PureGym Wisbech
You can join now, just go to our online joining page, select PureGym Wisbech from the drop-down menu, and we’ll send you an email with your PIN.
How to find PureGym Wisbech
By car: from the A47, turn off onto B198/Cromwell Road. Turn left into the retail park (PureGym Wisbech is inside Tesco). Use this address: Cromwell Road, Wisbech PE14 0RG
By train: March Station is 8.6 miles away. Follow Cromwell Road on to the B198. Take the 2nd exit onto Redmoor Lane and follow this to head south on the B1101.
By bus: There’s a bus stop outside the car park on the Cromwell Road/B198. Bus number 68 runs regularly.