|Monday - Friday||6am - 10pm|
|Saturday||8am - 6pm|
|Sunday||10am - 4pm|
And get these Plus benefits
PureGym Wisbech is a vibrant and energetic gym with a free weights area, fixed resistance machines, cardio equipment and cycle studio.
Fitness classes are included in your membership, and there’s one for every ability and workout goal. See all fitness classes here.
PureGym Wisbech also has a dedicated ladies only area which offers female members total privacy in a fun, friendly space. With a selection of cardio machines, free weights, and fixed resistance machines, this area has everything you need to complete your workout.
If you’re new to the gym or want to get to know your way around, you can book an induction with a PureGym Personal Trainer.
PureGym Wisbech is inside Tesco on Cromwell Road in Wisbech. On site free parking* is available for members.
We want to keep PureGym a safe environment for everyone to work out. If you plan to train at night or during un-staffed hours (check your gym’s hours here), please read our unstaffed hours document here to ensure your safety when at the gym.
Inside the gym
- Krzysztof Masiarz Gym Manager
- Nicholas Ward Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details)
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Dedicated ladies only area
- Olympic weightlifting platform
- Functional RIG
- Plate loaded kit available
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Personal trainers available
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Lots of classes
- Lots of great equipment
- Multi gym access
Get more with a
All the benefts of a
Core membership plus:
- Bring a guest up to 8 times a month
- Freeze your membership anytime
- Bigger discounts on brands
- Multi Gym Access
Our flexible gym memberships are contract-free, so you can cancel anytime. And if you move, you can change gyms, no problem.
Ladies only area
PureGym Wisbech has a ladies only area with cardio, free weights and resistance equipment including a smith machine and climb mill. Equipment includes:
- Smith Machine | Cable machine | Free weight benches
- 2 x Dumbbell Racks
- Stepper | Stairmaster |2 x Treadmills | 2 x Bikes | 3 x Crosstrainers
- Leg Press
- Hip Abductor/adductor
- Recumbent bike
- Ab Machine
Classes included in your membership
Lose weight, tone up, gain muscle or improve strength and endurance with our fitness classes at no extra cost. Check out our class page for more info.
Join PureGym Wisbech
You can join now, just go to our online joining page, select PureGym Wisbech from the drop-down menu, and we’ll send you an email with your PIN.
How to find PureGym Wisbech
By car: from the A47, turn off onto B198/Cromwell Road. Turn left into the retail park (PureGym Wisbech is inside Tesco). Use this address: Cromwell Road, Wisbech PE14 0RG. *Parking restrictions may apply. Please check in the car park before you enter the gym. PureGym is not responsible for any parking fines.
By train: March Station is 8.6 miles away. Follow Cromwell Road on to the B198. Take the 2nd exit onto Redmoor Lane and follow this to head south on the B1101.
By bus: There’s a bus stop outside the car park on the Cromwell Road/B198. Bus number 68 runs regularly.