As we reopen your gym, opening hours and class availability are subject to change. Opening hours information can be found on your gym’s homepage and information about classes is on your gym’s classes page.
If you’re looking for a great-value gym in Woking which is open 24/7, kitted with top-quality equipment and offers free classes then you have hit the jackpot. You don’t have to be a gym bunny to work out with us because everyone and every body is welcome through our doors. Our memberships are no-contract so you can leave whenever you like.
Inside the gym
- Tom Parker Gym Manager
- Oakley Openshaw Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details)
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Rehydrate with Sports water
- Dumbbells up to 50KG
- Free Wi-Fi
- Olympic weightlifting platform
- Plate loaded kit available
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Fantastic offers and discounts available to print out from our members area
- Personal trainers available
- A dedicated members area on our website with online training and nutrition guides
GEARED UP TO SUCCEED
Don’t think that because we’re a cheap gym that our clubs are sparse. Nothing could be further from the truth! We have more than 220 state-of-the-art pieces of equipment in all of our 230+ clubs. Jump into the saddle free from traffic exhaust and get pedalling on our spin cycles which come equipped with computers to monitor your progress. Or if you love a cardio classic, sample our fantastic range of treadmills, cross trainers, steppers and rowers. If you want to bulk up, head towards the huge free weights area or try our Olympic weightlifting platform.
TOP-CLASS ACTION AT PUREGYM
For those who love nothing more than working out in groups overseen by one of our fitness team we have just the thing for you! We have more than 50 free fitness classes available every week. If you like a high-intensity work-out sample our circuit, boot camp and fat burn classes or if you love to bust a groove with music to get you moving then try our popular zumba class. Or, if you wish to improve your flexibility, posture and strengthen key muscles our pilates and yoga classes are just the thing!
If what you’ve read is up your street then get on board by joining online and book a free induction class on the website with one of our instructors who will show you how the equipment works and give you advice on the exercise that suits you best. Or, you can book a day pass if you want to try out what we have to offer. Once you have joined you will receive special offers and discounts from top brands and local businesses in the members’ area of the website.
Get 2.5 hours of free parking* on site. See parking details below.
How to find us
If you’re coming by car, our postcode is GU21 4NR and members can park for 2.5 hours for free in the onsite car park. *Parking restrictions may apply. Please check in the car park before you enter the gym. PureGym is not responsible for any parking fines.
- MONDAY-THURSDAY: the rear of the car park will open at 6am and close at 10pm
- FRIDAY: the rear of the car park will open at 6am and close at 8pm
- SATURDAY & SUNDAY: the rear of the car park will open at 8am and close at 4pm
Our nearest bus stop is on Brewery Road where the 28 and 48 buses run a regular service. Our nearest train station is Woking train station, which is a 15-minute walk away. From the station continue onto Victoria road, turn left onto Victoria Way, then left onto Goldsworth Road. Turn right onto Step Bridge Path and continue onto Horsell Moor. Turn left and the club is at the end of the road on the left. We’ve also got bike racks outside if you fancy raising your heart rate on your way to your workout.