Give yourself a health kick at our great-value gym in York where everyone and every body is welcome. Not only do we have low-cost membership, we are open 24 hours, have loads of top-quality kit and enough free fitness classes to keep you motivated. Oh, and we nearly forgot! Our membership is contract free, so you can come and go whenever you please. We also offer free parking*, Interested? We thought you might be!
We want to keep PureGym a safe environment for everyone to work out. If you plan to train at night or during un-staffed hours (check your gym’s hours here), please read our unstaffed hours document here to ensure your safety when at the gym.
Inside the gym
- Macallum Livock Gym Manager
- Megan Murphy Gym Manager
- Sam Hickman Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details)
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Free Wi-Fi
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Fantastic offers and discounts available to print out from our members area
- Personal trainers available
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
How to find us
If you're coming by car, pop YO30 4TU into your SatNav and park in the on-site free parking. *Parking restrictions may apply. Please check in the car park before you enter the gym. PureGym is not responsible for any parking fines.
Get off the First York bus 435637 at stop B.