As we reopen your gym, opening hours and class availability are subject to change. Opening hours information can be found on your gym’s homepage and information about classes is on your gym’s classes page.
For a great-value gym in Aberdeen with all the gear and loads of ideas to get you in shape look no further than our club at Kittybrewster Retail Park. PureGym welcomes everyone and every body - whether you’re an exercise newcomer, regular or fanatic we have something to help you reach your targets. We are open 24 hours, there is no contract and we have a packed timetable of free classes.
View all our gyms located in Aberdeen
Inside the gym
- Aidan Robertson Gym Manager
- Laura Brown Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details)
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Rehydrate with Sports water
- Free Wi-Fi
- Olympic weightlifting platform
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Personal trainers available
- A dedicated members area on our website with online training and nutrition guides
- Exclusive brand discounts on Plus membership
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
Over 220 pieces of kit
Don’t be concerned by the fact we’re a cheap gym because we are stacked with more than 220 top-quality pieces of equipment throughout all of our 230+ UK clubs. Jump on board our cross trainers, treadmills, steppers and rowers, or take a spin on our computerised cycles which will take you through a mixture of terrains. Try our suspension trainers or muscle in on our free weights area for those of you who want to bulk up.
Over 50 fitness classes a week
If working out in groups motivates you to move a little faster, check out our packed timetable where you will find more than 50 free classes available every week. Improve your abs or give your legs, bums and tums a lift in one of our fabulous sessions designed to make you feel awesome! If you’re looking for something different try out our non-contact box fit class which really packs a punch or get a kick out of combat accompanied by top tunes to get you fighting fit!
Join PureGym online and book a free induction class with one of our instructors, who will show you the ropes and recommend the kit and exercise best suited to your needs. There are also more perks in the members’ area of our website in which you will receive special offers and discounts from leading brands and local businesses. We also have up to three hours free parking* too. If you prefer to dip your toes in the water first, book a day pass and get a taste of what’s on the menu.
How to find us
Our postcode is AB24 3LJ. You can park for free for up to three hours onsite. We can’t wait to meet you. *Parking restrictions may apply. Please check in the car park before you enter the gym. PureGym is not responsible for any parking fines.