PureGym Aberdeen Shiprow
And get these Plus benefits
If you’re looking for a great-value gym in Aberdeen which has plenty of gear to help you achieve your fitness goals then step inside our club on Shiprow. We're conveniently located a 5-minute walk away from Union Square Shopping Centre. Our Aberdeen Shiprow gym is open 24 hours so you can workout whenever you like. Plus, there’s no contract, meaning you're free to leave whenever you like.
We want to keep PureGym a safe environment for everyone to work out. If you plan to train at night or during un-staffed hours (check your gym’s hours here), please read our unstaffed hours document here to ensure your safety when at the gym.
View all our gyms located in Aberdeen.
Inside the gym
- Doni Thomson Gym Manager
- Livia Kindness Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Rehydrate with Sports water
- Free Wi-Fi
- Olympic weightlifting platform
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Personal trainers available
- A dedicated members area on our website with online training and nutrition guides
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
Get more with a
All the benefts of a
Core membership plus:
- Bring a guest up to 4 times a month
- Freeze your membership anytime
- Rehydrate with unlimited Sports Water
- Bigger discounts on brands
- Multi Gym Access
How to find us
If you're coming by car, pop AB11 5BW into your SatNav and when you get here you can find parking at the Shiprow NCP car park. We have a discounted rate - just have your ticket stamped after your visit. Prices are advertised locally.
Alternatively, the nearest bus stop is on Union Street where bus numbers 1, 2, 11, 13, 15, 17, 18, 23, 40, 60, 61, 62, 63, 67, 68, 90, 290 and 291 will drop you off.
Aberdeen train station is a five minute walk away. As you leave the station, head towards the Harbour then turn left up Market Street and right along Shiprow. And if you fancy a warm-up before you workout, you can lock your bike up at the NCP.