And get these Plus benefits
Looking for a gym in Burgess Hill that has everything you need to reach your fitness goals? PureGym Burgess Hill is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and has a huge range of kit and classes to keep you on track. Not convinced? Our memberships are contract-free so you can join and leave whenever you want.
You’ll find us in London Road Retail Park opposite Wickes, and parking is free*.
We want to keep PureGym a safe environment for everyone to work out. If you plan to train at night or during un-staffed hours (check your gym’s hours here), please read our unstaffed hours document here to ensure your safety when at the gym.
Inside the gym
- Noel Leighton Gym Manager
So why join?
- Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details)
- No contract
- Dumbbells up to 50KG
- Free Wi-Fi
- Over 2 Floors
- Olympic weightlifting platform
- Functional RIG
- Plate loaded kit available
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing rooms with showers
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Personal trainers available
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
How to find PureGym Burgess Hill
By car: London Road Retail Park is between B2036 London Road and Victoria Way, use CA1 2P in your SatNav to find us. Free parking is available on site. *Parking restrictions may apply. Please check in the car park before you enter the gym. PureGym is not responsible for any parking fines.
By bus: London Road is the closest bus stop, 200 metres from London Road Retail Park, with regular services from bus numbers 270, 271 and 523.
By train: Burgess Hill train station is a short walk (0.6m) away from the gym.