We're dedicated to bringing great value fitness to local communities across the UK. That's why we've opened a brand new gym in Didcot! We offer members access to a wide selection of fab kit and gym classes hand-picked to suit the local area. Not only are our memberships contract-free they're budget-friendly too.
You'll find the gym near to the Orchard Centre, opposite Baptist House on Broadway. We're between the Royal Mail and the Broadways Pub and a two-minute walk away from Sainsbury's.
Please note un-staffed hours are the following:
- Monday - 12AM-5AM, 10PM-12AM
- Tuesday - 12AM-5AM, 10PM-12AM
- Wednesday - 12AM-5AM, 10PM-12AM
- Thursday - 12AM-5AM, 10PM-12AM
- Friday - 12AM-5AM, 10PM-12AM
- Saturday - 12AM-5AM, 10PM-5AM
- Sunday - 6AM-8AM, 10PM-5AM
Inside the gym
- Hollie Randall Gym Manager
- Luke James Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details)
- No contract
- Dumbbells up to 50KG
- Free Wi-Fi
- Olympic weightlifting platform
- Plate loaded kit available
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Personal trainers available
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
Workout your way
No matter how you like to get active, you'll love the fantastic facilities and relaxing atmosphere at PureGym Didcot. From cardio and free weights to functional kit and resistance machines, the choice is yours.
Try a free gym class
Our memberships include access to a variety of free gym classes designed to get you moving.
Train at any time
Not only is PureGym Didcot ideally situated for locals, but it will also be open 24/7. So if you're partial to an early morning session, lunchtime class or late night workout we'll be ready when you are.
Did you know PureGym is the biggest gym chain in the UK with over 260 gyms? Our 1 million members have 1 million reasons to get moving, so there's no one better suited to help you reach your fitness goals. Simply head to our online joining page to sign up to your brand new local gym.
How to find us
PureGym Didcot is situated in the former Boots unit opposite Baptist House on Broadway, close to the Orchard Centre.
By car, follow the signs for the Orchard Centre where you can park for free for two hours. As you leave the Orchard Centre, head up Orchard Street onto Station Road, turn right towards Broadway, then right again and you'll find us next to the Broadways pub. *Parking restrictions may apply. Please check in the car park before you enter the gym. PureGym is not responsible for any parking fines.
By bus, there's a regular service from busses 33, 91, 96, NX2, X2, X32 and X33 at the bus stop outside Subway on Broadway.
By train, we're a 10-minute walk (0.5 miles) away from Didcot Parkway train station.
By bike, you can lock your bike to the racks just outside the gym.