And get these Plus benefits
Take a big leap towards achieving your fitness goals by joining our great-value gym in Oxford town centre where everyone and every body is welcome. Whether you’re just looking to shift a few pounds, tone up or develop a peak physique we have everything you need to hit your targets, all with no contract.
Parking is available in Westgate Shopping Center - Open 24 hours.
View our 2 gyms in Oxford: Gyms in Oxford
We want to keep PureGym a safe environment for everyone to work out. If you plan to train at night or during un-staffed hours (check your gym’s hours here), please read our unstaffed hours document here to ensure your safety when at the gym.
Inside the gym
- Aaron Wheeler Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Dumbbells up to 50KG
- Free Wi-Fi
- Over 2 Floors
- Plate loaded kit available
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Battle Ropes
- Plyo Boxes
- Lockers on the gym floor
- Changing rooms with showers
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Fantastic offers and discounts available to print out from our members area
- Personal trainers available
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Lots of classes
- Multi gym access
How to find us
If you’re coming by bike, you can lock it to the racks to the side of the building on Turn Again Lane. Alternatively, bus numbers 4, 4A, 4B, 4C, 5 and 13 will drop you off at Stop 1 on Castle Street, a minute away from the gym. Oxford train station is under 10 minutes’ away via bus number 5 to Castle Street, or, if you’re driving, the nearest car park is Oxpens car park on Oxpens Road, about 10 minutes’ walk away from the gym.