And get these Plus benefits
If you’re looking to tone up, lose weight or simply want to improve your general fitness, our great value gym in Glasgow Robroyston ticks all the boxes when it comes to satisfying your fitness needs. We’re located next to Robroyston Retail Park, off Saughs Road on the same site as Homebase, Costa and McDonalds, where members can get FREE onsite parking*.
View all of our Glasgow gyms: See All Gyms in Glasgow
We want to keep PureGym a safe environment for everyone to work out. If you plan to train at night or during un-staffed hours (check your gym’s hours here), please read our unstaffed hours document here to ensure your safety when at the gym.
Inside the gym
- Ian Noble Gym Manager
- Craig Mowat Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details)
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Dumbbells up to 50KG
- Free Wi-Fi
- Olympic weightlifting platform
- Plate loaded kit available
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Personal trainers available
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
How to find us
Members can park for free onsite. Pop G33 1AD into your SatNav and it will bring you straight to our gym. *Parking restrictions may apply. Please check in the car park before you enter the gym. PureGym is not responsible for any parking fines.
There are many buses which stop outside ASDA on Monument Drive, which is just 100m from our gym.