PureGym Glasgow Charing Cross
And get these Plus benefits
Achieve your fitness targets at our great-value gym near the heart of Glasgow which is kitted with the latest equipment and open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We’re situated between Charing Cross Station and St Georges Subway at 113 St Georges Road.
We've made some fantastic improvements to this gym, so you can enjoy better workouts and be fully equipped to reach your fitness goals. Exciting changes include a new functional area kitted with high quality functional kit which includes a prowler track and sledges.
Looking at other gyms in Glasgow? View our other gyms in Glasgow so you can choose the one best suited to your needs in the area: Gyms in Glasgow
We want to keep PureGym a safe environment for everyone to work out. If you plan to train at night or during un-staffed hours (check your gym’s hours here), please read our unstaffed hours document here to ensure your safety when at the gym.
Inside the gym
- Pamela Hunter Gym Manager
- Chris McDonald Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Dumbbells up to 50KG
- Free Wi-Fi
- Olympic weightlifting platform
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Fantastic offers and discounts available to print out from our members area
- Personal trainers available
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
Get more with a
All the benefts of a
Core membership plus:
- Bring a guest up to 4 times a month
- Freeze your membership anytime
- Bigger discounts on brands
- Multi Gym Access
How to find us
If you're using a SatNav to find us, our postcode is G3 6JA. If you can’t find a parking space in one of the nearby streets, try the massive 24-hour car park next to Charing Cross station (G2 4PR). There are over 400 spaces and you'll pay just £1.80 for an hour or £3.50 for two. In the unlikely event that's full, there are 25 pay and display places on Burnside Street.
If you'd rather be driven to the gym, bus numbers 3, 10, 11A, 17, 40, 40A, 61, 119, C8, C10 and N40 will drop you off nearby on New City Road and we're just a five minute walk from Charing Cross station.