And get these Plus benefits
We've opened a club at Glasgow Silverburn Shopping Centre. We've designed the gym with you in mind and filled it with everything you need, set out over 2 floors. Join today and you'll be free to discover fun new ways to workout. Whether you're a gym pro or new to working out, you'll be spoilt for choice with a huge range of high-quality kit and a packed timetable of free gym classes. We've also assembled a top fitness team who are on hand to keep you motivated with top tips and advice. We also offer free parking*.
Looking for a gym in a different area of Glasgow? View our other gyms in Glasgow here.
We want to keep PureGym a safe environment for everyone to work out. If you plan to train at night or during un-staffed hours (check your gym’s hours here), please read our unstaffed hours document here to ensure your safety when at the gym.
Inside the gym
- Stephen Barrie Gym Manager
- Darren Lamb Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details)
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Dumbbells up to 50KG
- Free Wi-Fi
- Over 2 Floors
- Olympic weightlifting platform
- Plate loaded kit available
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Personal trainers available
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
How to find us
You can park for free in the shopping centre's car park. If you are working out between 11pm and 6am, please park in the lay-by outside McDonalds or the taxi rank outside the Civic Realm. Please do not park here at any other time. *Parking restrictions may apply. Please check in the car park before you enter the gym. PureGym is not responsible for any parking fines.
We're seconds away from the Silverburn Shopping Centre Bus Station where you can get a regular service from the following buses:
- Stagecoach: x17, x18 and x44
- First Glasgow: 3, 10, 49, 57, M6 and x8
- McGill’s Bus Services: 3, 6
- SPT Bus Services: 153
- SimpliCITY: 10
If you fancy warming up with some cardio before you start working out with us, you can lock your bike to the bike racks outside the shopping centre.