|Monday - Friday||6am - 10pm|
|Saturday - Sunday||8am - 8pm|
And get these Plus benefits
Our 1 million members chose PureGym as we're equipped to cater for their 1 million reasons for joining. So whatever your reason for choosing PureGym London Borough, we're here for you. We've designed the gym with you in mind, from the way everything's laid out to the massive choice on offer. We're talking functional training, free weights, cycle studio, cardio and much more. Plus, our gym classes are free and our memberships are contract-free.
You can access PureGym London Borough just off Long Lane, opposite Tennis Street. If you turn onto the Empire Square from Long Lane you'll see the entrance on the right-hand side.
- Daniel Marques Gym Manager
- Sule Diker Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- No contract
- Rehydrate with Sports water
- Dumbbells up to 50KG
- Free Wi-Fi
- Changing facilities available
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
How do you like to train?
We've packed the gym with the latest gym kit so you can use your old favourites or try equipment, such as slam balls, kettlebells, sandbags, climbmills, elliptical trainers and a rig.
Workout with friends
To make it easier to achieve your goals (big and small) we run a timetable of more than 50 free weekly gym classes, plus brand new Sweat and Strength functional training classes.
Want insider tips?
To get fitness motivation, workout routines and healthy meal ideas at any time, simply follow the PureGym Insiders, our handpicked group of PureGym ambassadors, on Instagram. You can even direct message them if you have a question.
Let’s get started
No matter what reason you have for looking for a gym membership, PureGym London Borough is the gym for you. Sign up today and you’ll get instant access. We look forward to meeting you.
How to find us
The gym is well served by public transport with no less than three bus stops nearby.
- Tennis Street (Stop K). Walk east on Long Ln/A2198 towards Tennis St. It's a one-minute walk to catch the C10 bus.
- Tennis Street (Stop J) via Long Ln/A2198. It's a one-minute walk to catch the C10 bus.
- Borough Station Great Dover Street (Stop E). It's a two-minute walk via Long Ln/A2198 and Great Dover St/A2 to catch the N21 or 21 bus
Borough Tube Station (Northern line) is the closest tube station. It's a short three-minute walk via Long Ln/A2198 or a five-minute walk to Southwark underground via Crosby Row and Great Maze Pond. Alternatively, bike racks are situated outside Tesco Express.