Welcome to our London Wembley gym
If you’re looking for a great-value gym in Wembley which is open 24 hours a day and no contract weighing down your finances then PureGym Wembley is the place for you to hit your targets. Everyone and every body is welcome here, so if you are simply looking to lose a couple of pounds, improve your general fitness or training for an endurance event then walk this way!
Inside the gym
- Callum Weaver Gym Manager
- Csilla Marton Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Over 50 classes a week
- Dedicated ladies only area
- Open 24/7 - work out when you want
- Dumbbells up to 50KG
- Free Wi-Fi
- Olympic weightlifting platform
- Plate loaded kit available
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing rooms with showers and lockers
- Free initial exercise induction
- Fantastic offers and discounts available to print out from our members area
- Personal trainers available
- A dedicated members area on our website with online training and nutrition guides
OVER 50 FREE CLASSES A WEEK
PureGym Wembley also offers members more than 50 free classes per week from morning until night. We have general fitness classes to get the body moving and the heart pumping, but if you want to improve specific areas of your body like legs, bums, tums and abs we’ve got group sessions to fit your needs. And if you’re feeling particularly adventurous get an adrenaline rush from circuits or the demands of the boot camp, which also has a women-only class. Like the excitement of boxing but have a low pain threshold? Step into the ring, because our boxercise sessions are low on contact and high on energy and fun!
LADIES ONLY AREA
We know sometimes ladies prefer to workout in an area dedicated to them. So here at PureGym you'll find just that an area only accessible to our female members.
PLENTY OF KIT
Don’t make the mistake of thinking because we’re a cheap gym there must be a catch. Our club contains more than 220 state-of-the-art pieces of equipment just waiting to be used by you, so if you love cardio classics you’ll be spoiled for choice with our selection of cross trainers, treadmills and cycles. We’ve also got an extensive free weights section and apparatus aimed at strengthening hips, back and arms.
JOIN ONLINE TODAY
Become a member online and book a free induction during which an instructor will explain how the equipment works and assess the best gear for your fitness needs. Hit Wembley way and score one of your fitness goals today at a time to suit you!
How to find us
You’ll find us between Boots and Poundland at 492-498 High Road. If you're coming by car, our postcode is HA9 7BH. The nearest tube station is Wembley Central, which is just a two-minute walk from the high street, and the 83, 92, 182, 224 and N18 buses will drop you off at the bus stop right outside the gym.