Get sporty in Salford! If you're looking for a 24/7 gym in a great location that contains everything you need to hit your health and fitness goals, there's only one place to checkout: PureGym Salford. We have a wide-range of kit and loads of free classes to help you smash your goals, no matter whether you're a beginner or a pro.
Please note un-staffed hours are the following:
- Friday - 8PM-10PM
- Saturday - 6AM-8AM, 4PM-10PM
- Sunday - 6AM-8AM, 4PM-10PM
View all our gyms in Manchester: Gyms in Manchester
Inside the gym
- Jordan Melling Gym Manager
- Georgia Flynn Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details)
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Rehydrate with Sports water
- Dumbbells up to 50KG
- Free Wi-Fi
- Olympic weightlifting platform
- Plate loaded kit available
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Fantastic offers and discounts available to print out from our members area
- Personal trainers available
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
We’re ready when you are
We know that it’s not always easy to find the time to work out so with 24/7 access you can always plan your workouts at a time to suit you.
Free gym classes
Our timetable of more than fifty free group exercise classes includes a series of short, intense workouts designed to fit into your busy schedule and keep you on track to smash your health and fitness goals.
Our memberships are contract-free
Other gyms will tie you into a lengthy membership but we do things differently at PureGym, as our memberships are contract-free. This means you’ll only ever pay one month at a time and have the freedom to start, pause and stop your fitness journey at any time.
Becoming our newest member couldn’t be easier as the whole process is online. Simply select the club from the dropdown menu on our joining page, fill out your details and a few clicks later you’ll receive your unique PIN number giving you unlimited 24/7 access to the whole club. If you prefer to check us out first, you can book a day pass and see what we have to offer.
How to find us
BY CAR - 3 hours free parking available
You can park for free for three hours directly opposite the club or in the Salford Shopping Centre car park. After three hours, it's £1 for one hour, £2 for two hours, £3 for three hours, £4 for four hours and £5 for 24 hours. Using Sat Nav? Type in M6 5JA or 1A Hankinson Way to get you to the right place. *Parking restrictions may apply. Please check in the car park before you enter the gym. PureGym is not responsible for any parking fines.
BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT
The nearest bus stop is on Rossall Way where bus numbers 10, 41, 67, 100, 110 stop at Stop F and bus numbers 8, 12, 25, 26, 36 (plus night buses 8, 36, 39) stop at stop E. Alternatively, the Post Office taxi rank is directly outside of the club and Salford Crescent train station is just 0.7 miles away.