Chorizo and Egg Breakfast Burrito Recipe
Fancy breakfast with a twist? Try our Chorizo and Egg Breakfast Burrito… It’s filling, delicious and has 28g of protein per serving. What better way to start your day!
- 1 Seeded Tortilla
- 2 Eggs
- 25g Reduced Fat Cheese
- ½ Large Tomato
- 20g Chorizo
- ¼ Onion
- 1 tsp Garlic
- 1 tsp Paprika
- Start by heating a large frying pan with low kcal spray.
- Add onion and tomato and sauté until soft, and then add the chorizo and mix together.
- Once cooked remove from the pan and place to one side.
- Scramble two eggs in a dish with the paprika and garlic, and then place into the frying pan.
- Let the egg set, and then sprinkle with cheese.
- Place the tortilla straight onto the top of the egg mixture when nearly cooked and press down.
- Hold this here for 30 seconds and then flip and place onto a plate
- Top with your chorizo mixture and roll to make a burrito!
For more tasty breakfast recipes click here.