Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats Recipe
Dessert for breakfast? We say yes with this healthy strawberry cheesecake overnight oats recipe! Oats are a great source of important vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants which is why we love this breakfast staple. This recipe can be prepped in minutes by combining the ingredients into a bowl or jar the night before so it's super easy and quick to make.
- 100g 5% fat Greek yoghurt
- 40g rolled oats
- 120ml protein shake drink
- 1 crushed digestive biscuit
- 2 tbsp sugar-free maple syrup
- 50g chopped fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons low fat softened cream cheese
- Zest and juice of 1/2 lemon
- Crush up a digest biscuit and place into the bottom of your serving dish.
- In a mixing bowl combine oats, yoghurt, protein shake, cream cheese, maple syrup and juice of half a lemon.
- Mix the ingredients together to make a creamy oat mixture and place half into your serving dish, top with a few strawberries, then add the rest of the oat mixture and again top with the remaining strawberries.
- Top with the zest of one lemon.
- Leave in the fridge overnight to set. You can make batches of this in Tupperware to take to work for up to 3 days in advance.
For more easy breakfast recipes check out our healthy kick breakfasts guide.
Healthy meals delivered straight to your door