PureGym Belfast Boucher Road
And get these Plus benefits
Great News! Your gym upgrade is complete!
The upgrade includes;
New Functional zone- we're bringing you a brand new functional space with a new track including new kit!
Larger free weights area - with way more additional equipment!
Dedicated stretch area - an enhanced stretch area with corner pods and soft benches!
New Cycle and Studio area - your cycle are has moved into your studio space!
Give your body a treat and your pocket some sweet relief by joining our great-value Belfast gym on Boucher Road. We've got what it takes to help you hit your fitness targets whether you want to lose a couple of pounds, improve general fitness or develop an ironman physique, all open 24-hours a day. Our gym also has free parking*.
View our other gyms in Belfast: Gyms in Belfast
We want to keep PureGym a safe environment for everyone to work out. If you plan to train at night or during un-staffed hours (check your gym’s hours here), please read our unstaffed hours document here to ensure your safety when at the gym.
Inside the gym
So why join?
- Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details)
- No contract
- Dumbbells up to 50KG
- Free Wi-Fi
- Olympic weightlifting platform
- Plate loaded kit available
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Personal trainers available
- A dedicated members area on our website with online training and nutrition guides
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
Get more with a
All the benefts of a
Core membership plus:
- Bring a guest up to 4 times a month
- Freeze your membership anytime
- Bigger discounts on brands
- Multi Gym Access
How to find us
The club is opposite the Door Store and next to Starplan and Halfords. There are bike racks outside Halfords if you fancy warming up with a bike ride before you start your workout.
As for public transport, Metro numbers 90, 92, 92A and 92B from Belfast city centre will drop you off nearby and Adelaide train station is just a five-minute walk away.
*Parking restrictions may apply. Please check in the car park before you enter the gym. PureGym is not responsible for any parking fines.