Reach your potential at our low-cost gym in Birmingham which has everything you need to improve your fitness. Not only is our gym in Beaufort Park great value, but we are open 24 hours, our memberships are contract-free and we have stacks of the latest equipment to keep you on the move. We’ve also got plenty of free fitness classes for those who like working out in groups supervised by a personal trainer.
View our 9 gyms in Birmingham: Gyms in Birmingham
Inside the gym
Kit & facilities
Improve your endurance and stamina with our fantastic range of cardio equipment from treadmills and rowers to spin bikes and more!
Increase strength and build muscle mass in our large free weights area packed with high quality dumbbells, weights benches and squat racks.
Get strong and toned with our excellent range of fixed weights machines, including the leg press, lat-pull down, chest press, and much more.
All changing rooms have lockers, showers, hairdryers and plug sockets for your own appliances – and everything’s deep cleaned every day.
Work out in a group at our free fitness classes! We have over 50 free classes available every week, from fat-burning indoor cycling and circuits to legs bums and tums.
Improve your flexibility or challenge yourself to a bodyweight workout in our spacious multi-functional area.
- Harry Hughes Gym Manager
- Zeeshan Iqbal Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- Free parking
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Over 75 FREE classes a week
- Dedicated ladies only area
- Open 24/7 - work out when you want
- Free Wi-Fi
- NEW plate loaded kit
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing rooms with showers and lockers
- Free initial exercise induction
- Fantastic offers and discounts available to print out from our members area
- Personal trainers available
Work out 24/7 in Birmingham
No contract with PureGym
Large ladies only area
Top-quality kit to make you fit
We’re top of the class
How to find us
We’re just one miles away from Stetchford train station.