Welcome to London Greenwich Movement
If you’ve been hunting high and low for a great-value gym with no contract and which fits in with your busy lifestyle your search is over.
View our gyms in London: Gyms in London
QUALITY AT EVERY TURN
If you’re concerned that we’re a cheap gym and must have sacrificed quantity and quality, worry no longer because PureGym London Greenwich Movement has more than 220 pieces of high-quality equipment to suit any level of fitness. Whether you’re looking to shed a few pounds, improve body strength or develop a physique ready for an ironman challenge we have everything you need to achieve your goals.
FREE GROUP EXERCISE CLASSES
Enjoy the fun of working in groups? We also have more than 60 free classes from which to choose, so take your pick! All newcomers get a free exercise induction to explain how the equipment functions and top tips on exercises to help you reach your targets. Join now or book one of our day passes to experience what we have to offer.
How to find us
Alternatively, bus numbers 177, 180, 199 and 386 will drop you off nearby on Greenwich High Road. If you’re coming by train, Greenwich station is just a one-minute walk away. As you leave the station exit, turn left past the Student Village and you’ll find us on the right hand side at the end of the pedestrian walkway. The club is also accessible from Deptford Bridge. Walk down Greenwich High Road, take the first left on to Norman Road where you’ll see the club.
So why join?
- A dedicated members area on our website with online training and nutrition guides
- Changing rooms with showers and lockers
- Fantastic offers and discounts available to print out from our members area
- Free initial exercise induction
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious settling
- Over 60 FREE classes a week
- Personal trainers available