And get these Plus benefits
Whatever your health and fitness goals, achieve them at our low-cost, no contract gym in London Canary Wharf. Located just across the road from the Museum of London Docklands, we have everything you could need in a gym, whether that’s cardio machines, free weights, or an Olympic Weightlifting Platform. And we’re open 24/7, so you can work out at a time that suits you.
We want to keep PureGym a safe environment for everyone to work out. If you plan to train at night or during un-staffed hours (check your gym’s hours here), please read our unstaffed hours document here to ensure your safety when at the gym.
Inside the gym
- Matt Sotomi Gym Manager
- Marina Mallourides Assistant Gym Manager
- John Templeton Assistant Gym Manager
- Wesley Lau Fitness Coach
- Antonio Magrino Fitness Coach
- Fares Mahieddine Fitness Coach
- Sara Verna Fitness Coach
So why join?
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Rehydrate with Sports water
- Dumbbells up to 50KG
- Free Wi-Fi
- Plate loaded kit available
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Personal trainers available
- A dedicated members area on our website with online training and nutrition guides
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
Huge range of quality kit
With over 220+ pieces of gym equipment, you’ll never have to wait in your workout again. Our Canary Wharf gym has 54 cardio machines, 27 spin bikes, and capacity for 30 people in our fitness classes. Prefer to strength train? In addition to free weights ranging from 2kg – 50kg, we have 4 squat racks, 2 rigs, 2 bench press, 1 Olympic Weightlifting Platform, as well as cable machines, resistance machines, and a sledge.
Classes included in your membership
PureGym London Canary Wharf has over 50+ classes each week included in your membership, including classes before and after work, and in your lunch hour, so you can join in at a time that suits you. From 30-minute abs classes, to 60 minutes yoga, there’s a class for everyone! Is spinning your thing? There's over 16 cycle classes each week. Prefer Pilates? Choose from 5 classes!
We also run two women’s weightlifting workshops each week, where our Personal Trainers show women how to do the main lifts safely and effectively.
Our memberships are contract-free, so you can join and leave PureGym Canary Wharf whenever you want. Sign up today to see why we’re the UK’s favourite gym!
How to find PureGym Canary Wharf
By car: You can park at Indigo Car Park when using PureGym – the postcode is E14 4AN.
By bus: The nearest bus stop is on Westferry Road, and is served by buses 135, 277, D3, D7 and N550.
By tube: The closest tube station is Canary Wharf (Jubilee line), and the closest DLR is West India Quay.