Explore a new avenue on the road to a healthier lifestyle at our great-value gym in Liverpool where everyone and every body is welcome. We cater for all levels of fitness whether you’re a newbie, regular or pro, because we have hundreds of high-quality gear throughout all of our 180+ gyms.
View our 3 gyms in Liverpool: Gyms in Liverpool
Inside the gym
Kit & facilities
Improve your endurance and stamina with our fantastic range of cardio equipment from treadmills and rowers to spin bikes and more!
Increase strength and build muscle mass in our large free weights area packed with high quality dumbbells, weights benches and squat racks.
Get strong and toned with our excellent range of fixed weights machines, including the leg press, lat-pull down, chest press, and much more.
All changing rooms have lockers, showers, hairdryers and plug sockets for your own appliances – and everything’s deep cleaned every day.
Work out in a group at our free fitness classes! We have over 50 free classes available every week, from fat-burning indoor cycling and circuits to legs bums and tums.
Improve your flexibility or challenge yourself to a bodyweight workout in our spacious multi-functional area.
So why join?
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Free Wi-Fi
- Over 50 FREE classes a week
- Changing rooms with showers and lockers
- Personal trainers available
- Open 24/7 - work out when you want
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Fantastic offers and discounts available to print out from our members area
What makes us stand out from the rest of the crowd? Firstly, we are open 24 hours, so whether you’re an early bird or a night owl we are here for you to work out whenever you please. Secondly, there is no contract when you join PureGym - just a monthly membership, which means you are free to focus on fitness and not your finances. Thirdly, we have more than 50 free classes available every week. Whether you like circuits, cycles or want to try a new experience like our non-contact box fit class, we have something to suit your tastes.
Over 220 Pieces Of High Quality Kit
Just because we’re a cheap gym don’t assume you will be short-changed on equipment. We have more than 220 pieces of high-quality gear for you to enjoy, so choose from our cross trainers, treadmills, steppers and rowers, or strain those muscles on our suspension trainers or resistance apparatus.
Get Started Today
We have everything you need to help you hit your fitness targets so become a member online and kick-start your new lifestyle at one of our free exercise inductions in which an instructor will show you how the equipment works and help you choose an exercise that fits your needs. But, if you fancy giving us a try first, book one of our day passes online to get a flavour of what’s n the menu.
How to find us
- Mount Pleasant car park: 4 mins walk, Mon-Sat 7am-8pm, Sun 9am-8pm, £1.30 an hour
- Liverpool Hanover Street: 4 mins walk, Mon-Sun 24hrs, £2 an hour or £3.50 overnight
- St John’s Shopping Centre: 4 mins walk away, Mon-Sun, 24hrs, £2 an hour
- 44 Hanover Street: 6 mins walk, Mon-Sun, 24hrs, £2.40 an hour
- Duke Street: 6 mins walk, Mon-Sun, 24hrs, 80p for 30 mins
Alternatively, there are two bus stops within 50 metres of the club on Lime Street. Bus numbers 74, 75, 80, 80a, 82, 86, 86a and 86c stop there every 6-14 minutes and Liverpool Central Station is a one minute walk away.
If you're looking for a 24-hour budget gym in Liverpool we tick all the boxes, so why not sign up today? You won't regret it.