PureGym London Limehouse might offer low-cost gym memberships but that doesn't mean we've scrimped on the gym kit! We've stocked the gym with over 220 pieces of the best fitness equipment and created a class timetable of more than 50 free group exercise classes.
Please note un-staffed hours are the following:
- Friday - 8PM-10PM
- Saturday - 6AM-8AM, 4PM-10PM
- Sunday - 6AM-8AM, 4PM-10PM
Inside the gym
- Denika Arnold Gym Manager
- Jermaine Stanbury Gym Manager
- Gintare Gudaviciute Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Dedicated ladies only area
- Rehydrate with Sports water
- Dumbbells up to 50KG
- Free Wi-Fi
- Olympic weightlifting platform
- Functional RIG
- Plate loaded kit available
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Personal trainers available
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
Discover fun new ways to workout
Got a favourite piece of gym kit? Chances are you'll find it at PureGym London Limehouse. From functional and resistance to cardio and free weights, we've filled the gym with a wide range of equipment so you can ensure your workouts are varied, effective and, most importantly, great fun.
Free group exercise classes
If you prefer working out in a group then you're spoilt for choice as we've put together a timetable of more than 50 gym classes. Designed to suit all goals, ages and abilities they run throughout the day so you can join a session before work, at lunch or in the evening. Oh, and they're all absolutely free to members.
Join London Limehouse today
Great location, great kit and great value memberships: it’s plain to see why our members think we’re great! Don’t just take our word for it though, sign up online and start your fitness journey today. Once you’ve joined you'll get a free induction introducing you to the kit and classes that will help you smash your goal.
How to find us
PureGym London Limehouse is based on Limehouse Marina in Tower Hamlets. You'll find us opposite the Stephen Hawking School in Units B-D on 594 Commercial Road and our postcode is E14 7LB.
We're just a three-minute walk from Limehouse tube, and there's a regular bus service to the marina, including bus numbers 15, 115, 135, D3, N15, N550 and N551.If you're coming from Limehouse DLR station, it's best to take the exit out to Branch Road and then turn right onto the A13 where you'll see the front of PureGym. There are also bike racks outside the gym - perfect if you fancy a bit of cardio before you join us for a workout!
Please note: The disabled access door is on the side of the club facing the marina. To access this, please turn right at the entrance of the club and go around the front.