Welcome to our London Marylebone gym
Following Government instruction, gyms in London and the South East will temporarily close from 8pm on Saturday 19th December. You will not be charged while your gym is closed. All Direct Debit payments will be automatically frozen and so there is nothing that you need to do. We hope to reopen soon and will update members once the Government give us the green light to reopen our doors.
Looking for a contract-free gym in central London? We’ve transformed the LA Fitness gym on Balcombe Street into a PureGym that’s fully equipped to help you smash your health and fitness goals. We have a huge range of high-quality kit, including cardio machines, free weights and fixed resistance weights. Plus over 50 free fitness classes each week to keep you motivated.
Inside the gym
- Jarryd McLeroth Gym Manager
- Khemawl Brighton Assistant Gym Manager
- Carlos Azevedo Fitness Coach
- Monika Brzozowska Fitness Coach
- Jhaun Penrose Fitness Coach
- Francesco Ricca Fitness Coach
So why join?
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Dumbbells up to 50KG
- Free Wi-Fi
- Plate loaded kit available
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Personal trainers available
Top kit to keep you fit
Our low-cost gyms have over 220 top-quality pieces of equipment to help keep you fit. We have an exciting functional area, which will give you access to a rig and airdyne bikes. This allows us to offer you some functional classes to help mix up your workouts and work towards those fitness goals.
Over fifty free gym classes
No matter what your fitness goal is, we’ve a gym class designed to help you smash it. Check out our class timetable of more than fifty classes, which are included for free as part of your membership.
Join online today
How to find us
Our postcode is NW1 6NA. Several busses, including numbers 18, 27 and N18, will drop you off on Marylebone Road, and we’re just a two-minute walk away from Marylebone tube and train station. As you leave the station, turn left on Melcombe Place towards Great Central Street, then right onto Balcombe Street. You’ll see the club situated on the left.