What is Absolute Abs?
Whether your goal is to get 6-pack abs, a flat stomach, or to improve everyday function, join this class and crunch, twist and plank your way to a stronger core! When it comes to having a strong core, there are so many benefits besides physical reasons, it's great for everyday function, improving balance and posture. Plus, working your core isn't the most fun alone so why not train in a group led by our expert class instructors?
What you need to know
Wear comfortable workout gear and supportive trainers. Also bring a towel to freshen up and a water bottle to replace lost fluids.
- Book early to avoid disappointment - Pure Cycle is a popular class!
- Arrive early to choose your bike and adjust saddle height and straps to suit you
- If you need to, take a breather at any point during the class and work at your own pace
- Remember, it's not a race so pedal at your own pace and don't worry about anyone else
- Don't grip the handles too tight - save your energy for where it counts!
If you attend Absolute Abs you will be able to work towards achieving a flatter stomach and more defined waistline as your abs become leaner and tougher. Good core strength helps improve sports performance and promotes good posture to prevent lower-back pain.
Absolute Abs uses various techniques to target the core muscles that will put your belly on fire. You will strengthen your core which is important not only to achieve flat belly but also to improve posture, balance and to help relieve lower back pain.Monika Chmielewska
Fitness Coach at PureGym London Limehouse and PureGym Insider
Book an Absolute Abs class today
Start by finding your nearest gym, complete the joining process and book into Absolute Abs via the class timetable tab on your member dashboard.
If you’re already a member, log in here.