We’re in the business of improving your fitness and at our Exchange Crescent gym in Edinburgh we can also save you cash too! Everyone and every body is welcome at PureGym whether you’re making your exercise debut, regularly work out or consider yourself a gym pro. Not only are we great value, we are open 24 hours a day and there is no contract when you become a member so you can come and go whenever you like.
View our 5 gyms in Edinburgh: Gyms in Edinburgh
Inside the gym
- Dan Scott Gym Manager
- Stephen Borsuk Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Rehydrate with Sports water
- Free Wi-Fi
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Fantastic offers and discounts available to print out from our members area
- Personal trainers available
- A dedicated members area on our website with online training and nutrition guides
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
Over 220 pieces of kit
But we’re confident that you’d like to stick around for a while because despite being a cheap gym we are stacked with more than 220 state-of-the-art pieces of equipment to help improve your fitness. Take a spin on our brilliant range of stationary bikes fitted with computers to monitor your progress or step on cardio classics like cross trainers, treadmills and rowers to get your heart pumping and the calories burning.
Over 40 free classes a week
Enjoy working out in group? Step this way because we have more than 40 free classes every week which are friendly and lively, so whether it’s general fitness or specific areas of the body you’d like to improve such as abs, legs, bums and tums, we have something to make your mission possible. Looking to strengthen muscles in a relaxing environment? Stretch out with our pilates class and improve your flexibility. There’s so much to enjoy, so check out our packed timetable and decide what’s right for you!
Becoming a member could not be easier; simply join online and start your health kick with a free induction from a qualified instructor. Take a look in the members’ area of the website too and you’ll find special offers and discounts from top brands and local businesses. If you prefer to test the water first then book a day pass and see what’s on offer.