Pizza Breakfast Bagels
Pizza for breakfast? We say hell yeah with our quick and easy Breakfast Pizza Bagels.
Packed with 27g protein and only 75p per bagel they’re a tasty low-cost high protein breakfast idea - ideal for on-the-go mornings when you’re craving something savoury.
So, down to business: pizza toppings! We’ve topped our breakfast pizza bagels with a rich homemade tomato pizza sauce, egg, ham, and cheddar cheese, but you can switch it up and add your favourite pizza toppings to make your pizza breakfast bagels your own. The topping combinations are endless!
- 1 bagel
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp tomato puree
- 1 slice of wafer-thin ham, diced
- 15g light cheddar cheese, grated
- ½ tsp oregano
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat your oven to 180c
- Cut the bagel in half and use a spoon to scoop the bread out of the centre of the bagel
- Wisk egg and egg whites with tomato puree, oregano and salt and pepper
- Pour egg mixture into the bagels and then top with ham and cheese
- Place in the oven for 10 – 12 minutes until the egg has cooked through and then serve!
Or if we’ve set you off with pizza cravings, why not give our homemade chicken and veggie pizza a try, it’s packed with 29g of protein and only 426 kcals.