If you're looking for a no-contract gym to help you lose a few pounds without busting your bank balance then join our 24-hour gym in Lincoln and open the door to a different kind of health and fitness experience. We cater for all levels of fitness and have more than 220 state-of-the-art pieces of equipment to help you achieve your goals.
Please note un-staffed hours are the following:
- Friday - 8PM-10PM
- Saturday - 6AM-8AM, 4PM-10PM
- Sunday - 6AM-8AM, 4PM-10PM
Inside the gym
- Mark Salvidge Gym Manager
- Matt Berridge Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details)
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Rehydrate with Sports water
- Free Wi-Fi
- Olympic weightlifting platform
- Plate loaded kit available
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Personal trainers available
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
FEEL THE BENEFIT
Join online and take advantage of benefits like exclusive free parking*, discounts and more than 50 free classes! If you want to sample what we have to offer before deciding on taking up membership then book a day pass online and get a flavour of what we have to offer at PureGym Lincoln, where everyone and every body is welcome.
You can go solo with all sorts of high-tech kit in a friendly, roomy and air-conditioned environment, join in with the crowd in some of the dance classes or even get down and dirty in the boot camp if you like to be put through your paces. If you need someone to exercise a firm hand over your targets we also have qualified personal trainers should your motivation start to flag. We’ll show you the ropes and assess your fitness levels at a free induction when you join during your time at PureGym Lincoln.
WHERE IS PUREGYM LINCOLN?
We are situated in the heart of Lincoln in the shops and stores at St Marks Retail Park. If you’re in St Marks Centre we are on Station Street, around the corner from the Court House and just 200m away from the University of Lincoln. The club is in the old Sports Direct unit above Gap, across the street from Debenhams and the Toby Carvery. All members receive two hours free parking* between 8am-6pm, but parking is unrestricted outside these hours. Enter your registration plate near the kiosks inside the gym - no ticket required!
How to find us
*Parking restrictions may apply. Please check in the car park before you enter the gym. PureGym is not responsible for any parking fines.