Your fellow members tell us we're the best gym in Lambeth and who are we to disagree? We've packed our gym on Wandsworth Road with everything you need to succeed, including over 220 pieces of state of the art gym equipment, 50 free classes per week and some of the best trainers in the industry. Our gym also has free parking*.
We want to keep PureGym a safe environment for everyone to work out. If you plan to train at night or during un-staffed hours (check your gym’s hours here), please read our unstaffed hours document here to ensure your safety when at the gym.
Inside the gym
- Joanne Hunt Gym Manager
- Kyle Matthews Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details)
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Rehydrate with Sports water
- Free Wi-Fi
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Fantastic offers and discounts available to print out from our members area
- Personal trainers available
- A dedicated members area on our website with online training and nutrition guides
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
We're extremely passionate about fitness at PureGym London Lambeth. Our gym is packed with everything you need, including cardio machines, free weights galore and fixed resistance weights. And don’t forget to check out our class timetable if you like working out in a group. What with spin, circuits, abs & toning and much more, you’re spoilt for choice.
IN CLUB AND ONLINE ADVICE
If you've not taken your free induction yet, ask one of the team when you next pop in. They’ll explain which exercises are best suited to help you reach your goal. And don’t forget you've also got full access to the Members' area of our website, which contains online training guides and nutritional advice. And if being told what to do motivates you, speak to one of our personal trainers.
DOWNLOAD OUR FREE APP
Do you wish there was a way of booking classes and getting fitness tips whilst on the move? Well, there is. Not only does the ‘my PureGym’ app for iPhone and Android give you the freedom to manage your membership and book classes wherever you are, we also have a free workout plan to help you get fit. Oh, and did we mention that the app is absolutely free?
We know you're busy. That's why PureGym London Lambeth is open 24 hours a day. In other words, if you fancy a workout before work, after work, during lunch or through the night we're here if you need us.
How to find us
If you're finding us by SatNav, pop SW8 2JU into your device.
If you're coming by bus the nearest stop is 4904.
We're just a 10 minute walk away from Wandsworth Road Station.