Log in to view contact details
Hi, I'm Adam.
Having taken part in a number of sports for the Army, my enthusiasm for sport and fitness led me to become a Personal Trainer.
Due to my military background, I've been taught to think outside the box. I enjoy many styles of training and I'm constantly trying to further my knowledge. As a result, I have many tools at my disposal to help you on your own fitness journey.
Over the past few years as a trainer, I've helped many people from all walks of life. I helped clients lose huge amounts of weight, win medals for Team GB Seniors as well as helping people cope with back pain and injury rehabilitation.
I work closely with my clients and educate them on how to live a healthy lifestyle. Whatever your goals are I want to help you get there, so feel free to approach me on the gym floor or after classes for a chat.
- Injury prevention and rehabilitation
- Postural correction
- Special populations
- Sport specific training
- Strength and conditioning
- Weight loss
- First Class Honours Degree in Strength and Conditioning
- Level 4 Certificate in Physical Activity and Lifestyle Strategies for Managing Low Back Pain
- Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training
- Level 3 Diploma in GP referral
- Level 3 Award in Sports Conditioning
- Level 3 Award in Instructing Outside Fitness
- Mobility Wod Movement Specialist
- Weightlifting for Sports Performance