- Leeds City Centre North
Free first session offered
Briefly, I started working in gyms 7-8 years ago as a fitness instructor for a local gym. Shortly after, I started looking into Personal Training jobs while doing my Undergraduate in Sport and Exercise Sciences.
As a passionate (to be read stubborn & curious) lifter and recreational runner myself I was always intrigued of the impact nutrition has on my recovery after heavy training or on performance readiness.
Getting qualified as a Sport and Exercise Nutritionist was not just the natural progression from my Bsc in Sport and Exercise Sciences. It was also following a passion and strong interest I always had in:
• How can nutrition improve performance and facilitate weight loss or lean muscle gain?
• How to use nutrition to recover faster or prevent injury & overtraining?
• How can nutrition improve and maintain health in long term?
• And many other questions I had throughout my years spent lifting weights or trying to run just a bit further than last time.
I CAN guarantee that to reach your goals you don't have to spend endless hours in gym to BECOME STRONGER. There is no need to starve yourself or give up your social life to GET SLIMMER, FEEL BETTER, have MORE ENERGY, and enjoy yourself around the gym.
I am specialized in working with busy people who don’t have time or don’t know where to start. We will literally work together to achieve your goals by working on your nutrition, lifestyle, and physical training. I can be very resourceful when is about helping you to find solutions on how to win inside or outside the gym. I know very well that time is precious for everyone, so I will make yours count!
- Bespoke plan
- Body fat reduction
- Muscle tone and development
- Nutritional guidance
- Strength and conditioning
- Weight loss
Msc Sport and Exercise Nutrition
BSc Sport and Exercise Science
Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training