Log in to view contact details
I educate, train and advise Senior Executives and Business Owners on how to realistically sustain a healthy lifestyle.
A healthy lifestyle programme needs to be carefully planned, with the understanding that every client is different, in countless variations. So taking a practical approach for each client as an individual will give them the personal success they require.
This healthy lifestyle is not only in the form of a regular exercise routine. It also includes nutrition, mobility, flexibility and mental wellbeing.
The objective for booking a Free 'Getting to know you 30 Minute Consultation' is to gather information about your goals (short term and lifetime goals). Discuss what your barriers are in terms of lifestyle, motivation and your health & fitness knowledge.
The Free ‘One Hour Follow Up Session’ aims to evaluate physical strengths or weaknesses that you may have, or could face in the future. Once all these assessments are completed, a full data analysis is done in order to create a bespoke personalized training plan for your short term and lifetime goals.
To make a booking go to www.executivefitclub.com/bookings alternatively email me your availability so I can schedule you in.
For more information go to www.executivefitclub.com
- Body fat reduction
- Muscle tone and development
- Nutritional guidance
- Postural analysis and plan to correct though core training (back care)
- Sport specific training
- Strength and conditioning
- Weight loss
- UKSCA Associate Member
- UKSCA Foundation
- UKSCA Olympic Weight Lifting
- UKSCA Planning Effective Programmes
- Personal Training Level 3
- Nutrition & Weight Management Level 3
- Client Lifestyle & Fitness Assessment Level 3
- Mobility Indicators & Adaptions
- Fundamental Principles of Mobility
- Pain, Posture & Performance