Hi guys, my name is Anthony and I’m one of the Personal Trainers at your gym.
I have always had a passion for health and fitness from a young age. It started with playing football and cricket and has continued to stay with me. I have completed my degree in Exercise, Physical Activity & Health.
Specialised areas include;
- Prescribed exercise for mental illnesses
- Build body confidence through nutrition
- Eating behaviour and dietary interventions
- Behavioural changes through exercise
It has given me extra knowledge in which I can apply to your training. If your goals are to gain muscle, lose fat or tone up, I’m sure we can achieve it together.
If you have any questions come and ask me on the gym floor or feel free to contact me.
- Bespoke plan
- Body confidence
- Body fat reduction
- Muscle tone and development
- Nutritional guidance
- Persistent motivation
- Special populations
- Sport specific training
- Strength and conditioning
- Weight loss
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- First Aid qualified
- Level 6 Nutritionist (BSc)
- Degree in Exercise, Physical Activity and Health