Hi! My name is Balazs Czirjak and I'm a fully qualified Personal Trainer here at PureGym Harrogate. I have been a long time member here and during those years I witnessed so many trainers helping their clients achieve some fantastic results, I have also seen the community keep growing. So I came to the conclusion that me and my approach to exercise along with my personality would compliment this fantastic team.
Some people really struggle to take that first step to try and change their old habits that altered their health this way or that. We all have fears and doubts, especially when it comes down to start exercising in a crowded environment. Well, you really shouldn't feel that way, because all the people you see are here for the very same reason so you will never become the odd one out. Fitness is fun, it's got to be fun while it has to also challenge you in different ways. The benefits of exercising are so long that I could write a list so long that it would reach the gym floor from the top of my bio so I will tell you about all that in person.
If your goal is to get in a better shape, achieve a higher level of fitness so you can run an obstacle race, climb a mountain or cycle to the seaside then to start off in a gym is a perfect place for it. You and me together can find and develop the best possible way for you to get you there. I'm here to help you to make it happen and become your friend at the same time. You can always find me in the gym and talk to me, I'm here to help. Really looking forward to meeting you.
- Body confidence
- Functional specialist
- Nutritional guidance
- Sport specific training
- Strength and conditioning
- Weight loss
- AFAA (Athletics and Fitness Association of America) Performance Enhancement
- NASM (National Academy of Sport Medicine) Human Movement Specialist
- Level 5 Professional Diploma In Advanced Exercise And Sport Nutrition
- CIMSPA Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Level 3 Award in Instructing Outdoor Fitness
- Award In Group Indoor Cycling
- Award In Circuit Instruction
- Award In Kettlebell Instruction
- Optimum performance training NASM