Log in to view contact details
I’ve been a Personal Trainer for over 10 years and a ski racer for even longer. I love sports and believe everyone deserves to realise their full potential and live a healthier and more satisfying life.
In my experience I’ve worked with many amateur and professional athletes, runners and professional dancers, improving significantly their movement mechanics.
I believe in the personal approach and treat each new client with utmost care. We start with a detailed discussion of the set personal goals and take the initial measurements. After that, we perform manual testing to establish the movement pattern so we can first undo the bad movements due to certain lifestyle habits.
The technique allows us to momentarily improve the posture, flexibility and overall strength of the body so we can proceed to achieve the goals injury and pain-free.
Full body muscle activation available on request.
- Bespoke plan for your natural shape and lifestyle
- Body fat reduction
- Functional specialist
- Injury prevention and rehabilitation
- Muscle tone and development
- Nutritional guidance
- Postural analysis and plan to correct though core training (back care)
- Sport specific training
- Strength and conditioning
- Weight loss
- Level 4 Advanced Trainer
- Level 4 Lower Back Pain
- Level 3 Personal Training
- Level 3 Exercise Referrals for Specific Controlled Conditions
- Level 1 CrossFit
- Animal Flow
- Muscle Activation and Stress Release Therapy
- PT Outdoors
- Circuit Training
- Indoor Cycling
- Postural Correction
- Female Body Transformation
- Sports Massage Therapy