My health and fitness journey started with a love of sport, especially rugby. After completing a degree in Experimental Psychology, and then postgraduate Nutrition and Behaviour research at the University of Bristol, I decided to turn my passion for health and fitness into a career.
My interests currently centre on:
- Improving strength and conditioning.
- Helping people build muscle and tone their physiques.
- Implementing sustained and effective nutritional strategies to support people in their fitness goals.
My ideal client would be someone who is:
- Committed to making sustained changes to the way they look, feel, and perform.
- Consistent and hardworking.
- Keen to learn about and apply key principles of health and fitness.
If any of the above sounds like you then, regardless of your gender, age, or ability, please do get in touch. Feel free to call, email, or grab me in the gym. I would love to discuss your training, goals, and how I could help you reach the next level in your health and fitness journey.
- Body fat reduction
- Muscle tone and development
- Nutritional guidance
- Sport specific training
- Strength and conditioning
- Weight loss
- Degree in Experimental Psychology (BSc Hons)
- Level 4 Strength and conditioning coach
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Level 2 Fitness instructor