I am available for consultation soon to help attain your aesthetic, fitness and wellbeing goals.
My template is a systematic training plan, safe progression and regular monitoring.
Punctuality, motivation and evidence-based guidance come as standard.
I have trained, satisfied and retained clients at the Camden site for nearing 15 years.
The next person could be you.
My working background includes;
Sports development, Leisure Policy, BTEC College Tutor, Health Promotion, Fitness Manager, Olympic Weightlifting Coach and Gym Instructor assessment.
Additionally, I am a qualified Counsellor and currently hold over 60 Continuing Professional Development points.
Personally, I enjoy retaining health through resistance training, HIIT and flexibility routines.
In December I completed a 10k swim
Most experienced areas:
- Weight Management (fat loss and muscle maintenance)
- The older (40+) exerciser
- Beginner to advanced boxing/martial arts padwork
- Weight Lifting technique
- Multi Level Kettlebell training
- Effective use of gym equipment
- Body confidence
- Body fat reduction
- Functional specialist
- Muscle tone and development
- Persistent motivation
- Weight loss
- CNAA: Postgraduate Diploma in Leisure Management
- BA Sport Studies
- BAWLA Coach Award
- REPS Advanced Fitness Teacher
- L3 Gym
- L3 Circuits
- YMCA: Fitness Instructor L2
- Premier Global: Kettlebell Masters
- AMAC: HIIT Instructor
- Fitness Professionals: Loaded Movement L2
- Boxercise: Advanced Instructor
- Fitness Professionals: Exercise for the Older Person
- Reebok: Walking for Fitness
- Red Cross First Aid
- Reps fully insured